Every bride needs a little bling to fancy up her wardrobe. These beautiful accessories are fair trade or socially conscious so you can wear them knowing that you are making a difference in the world.
1. Collective Habit
– Leather High Contrast Necklace, $69. Offers a variety of fair trade products.
2. Fashion Conscience
– Aqua Petal Ring, $12. Committed to offering only fashion forward, ethical designers.
3. People Tree
– Taja Crescent Earrings, $12. Pioneers in the fashion industry for fair trade and environmentally sustainable fashion.
4. Fair Indigo
– Brass Chevron Necklace, $35. Sells a collection of accessories that are stylish and sustainable and the means to a happy, healthy life for many.
5. Alex and Ani
– Whole Heart Charm Bangle, $28. Committed to building a culture that focuses entirely on mindful actions, selling products made in the US.
6. Ethical Gifts- Silver Spiral Bracelet, $68. Sells Fair trade and eco friendly products.
After the proposal and before the official ‘I do’s’ comes a time in every engaged couples lives… Engagement Photo time! We all want to look stylish and hip for the camera, so why not do it up right! Here is a super awesome way to take your engagement photo day and make it fair trade!
Connected Fair Trade Goods (www.connectedgoods.com
), Amazon Tribal Statement Necklace, $120. Handmade in Ecuador by Fair Trade artisans.
Invisible Children (shop.invisiblechildren.com
), Kaleidescope Ring, $19. All donations and purchases fund Invisible Children’s mission of civilian protection and rehabilitation of children abducted by the LRA.
Raven + Lily (www.ravenandlily.com
), Taupe Short Dress, $57. Socially conscious, lifestyle brand dedicated to empowering women through design with sustainable employment opportunities.
), Black Crochet Wegdes, $69. One pair of shoes is donated to a child in need, with the purchase of every pair.
Warby Parker (www.warbyparker.com
), Garrett Glasses, $99. For every pair of glasses sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
People Tree (www.peopletree.co.uk
), Ewan Trousers, $80. Pioneers in fair trade and environmentally sustainable fashion.
), Black Paseo-Mids, $69. One pair of shoes is donated to a child in need, with the purchase of every pair.