Happy Fair Trade Friday! Last week we shared some of our favorite Fair Trade or socially conscious home decor picks, perfect for wedding gifts. Today we round out the 2 part series with a few more beautiful bits and bobs for your new home.
1. All Modern– Heather Napkins, $32. Hand woven on bamboo looms by indigenous women weavers in India. These napkins
provide now opportunity for business and growth in the community.
2. SERRV– Acacia Wood Plates, $45. Handicrafts improve the lives of women and youth in the Philippines.
3. – Macy’s– Rwanda Jewelry Box, $50. Hand woven in Rwanda and sold through a partnership with Full Circle Exchange.
5. – Jonathan Adler– Metallic Gourd Vase, $98. Designed in America and produced by skilled artisans in Peru, found through the Aid to Artisans program which promotes fair trade in developing countries.
6. – SERRV– Carved Floral Trays Set, $68. Handicrafts improve the lives of women and youth in the Philippines.